|Liang Thestral (梁海)||Simplified Chinese|
- The "open in external" icon was kindly borrowed from Aral Balkan, the author of Tweetie.
- The BSJSONAdditions code by Blake Seely was used in parts of this application.
- Some parts (GTMNSString+HTML) are Copyright 2006-2008 Google Inc.
- The stb_vorbis library by Sean Barrett was used in parts of this application.
If you don't see your favorite language here, volunteer a translation (see the support page for the e-mail address).
Robert has also worked on several other applications you may be interested in trying out, all for the Mac (desktop):
- NicePlayer, a Quicktime video player with a very nice interface.
- Active Timer, an automatic timer that keeps track of how much time you spend in each application.
- F-Script Anywhere, a debugging tool for use with Cocoa (which I maintained for a short time for Nicholas Riley).
- RSS Growler, which binds trac's RSS with Growl — mostly useful if you have a team of people working together using trac.
Robert would like to thank all of the people at Wikipedia for designing such a great system, as well as all of the people who have ever contributed to Wikipedia. The free spirit of Wikipedia keeps the standard Wikipanion free (and so do donations to both Wikipedia and Wikipanion).
And if you were wondering — no, the existence of Wikipanion Plus will not keep Wikipanion from being actively developer, updated and improved.